Welcome to the Kenilworth Portal Blog!

Feel free to read up on the new functions, or take some time to explore the different Applications we have access to through Google!
If at anytime you have questions or would like some help do not hesitate to talk to Nicole!
Enjoy!



Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome to the Cloud!!

So we are now 4 months into our Portal Project here at Kenilworth, and of course, everyday there is something new out there!
The good news, is that I am going to keep on working to make all the information I receive available to everyone. And on top of that, I will also work at putting together "How-to's" to walk you through the different apps and functions!

Feel free to post your comments, ask your questions, etc! Just remember, in order to post, you must be logged into the Portal (StaffZone).

No comments:

Post a Comment